martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

PRESENTATION POST

Hello everybody!
First at all, I would like to apologize for my delay.
The aim of this post is to explain the reason why I have chosen "Aphran´s diary" as the name of my blog. At the beginning I thought that I had to write my name or my nickname "Aran" (as my friends call me) but then I realized that my name in the blog had to be related to the period we are studying in the English Literature course. So I thought about Aphra Behn and I mixed her name with mine, so the result was "Aphran". I thought about Aphra Behn not only because she is the first writer we have studied in this course, but because she is a writer that I have always been interested in when doing an essay or any research about any writer. I like her because of her initiative of writing at a time in which women were not considered as well as men and she had to fight against it until she got it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario